Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blogroll

I don't have one. Then again, I don't really have a readership (still cruising at 2 hits a day) so I suppose having a blogroll is sort of a moot point.

That being said, I don't read many SL Gorean blogs. It's not that I don't want to...it's just that I don't actively search them out like I do my general interest blogs I read in my "normal" life.

If there are any interesting blogs or sites I should be reading relating to the Gorean experience, drop a note in the comments and/or e-mail and I'll make sure to look it over and add to a blogroll.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if you have ever seen my online Journal at: http://bellasloane.wordpress.com/ but I would very much appreciate it if you would take a look and offer any comments you might have, even if you do not make it a part of your Blogroll. I have not had the chance to write in quite some time. I am moving from Los Angeles to Boston (driving) on the 27th. Hopefully, by the end of August I will finally have the time to start writing again.

    I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete